Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BALENCIAGA ME, PLEASE










































Last night I had a dream about these babies again, so I saw it only fit to post about them.

The Edelman's are on Ebay going for almost $400, *sigh* I am in a severve money drought at the moment. They are a damn good replica if you ask me, can't even tell the difference!
I really must get my hands on these, I mean cmon' what next? I've already dreamnt about them, lusted over them since I laid eyes on them ofcourse...I even considered shelling out $1600 for them, but who's going to pay my Uni fees for me then? Haha.

More MKO out in her beauties
















































I can see why some people would find them ugly and impractical, but to me they're just like Doc Marten boots, they have an edgy quirk that just makes you love them dispite their 'uglyness.'

P.S If anyone knows where I can get my hands on the replicas (apart from Ebay), that would be very much appreciated.

3 comments: